The property lies within the St James’s Conservation area, in a tucked away square between a number of Georgian Mews buildings which were built around 1790 and originally provided stabling for the surrounding properties.
Joanna Wood and the team were appointed to design the show bathrooms as part of the development scheme. These bathrooms were targeted for the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4.
The use of high end marbles such as Statuary and Striato Olimpico and commission of sanitary fittings from Samuel Heath, created a superior look that is complementary to the rest of the development. The large baths featured in the two bathrooms sit invitingly as the focal point of the rooms, trimmed with subtle bespoke finishes, including details such as frameless glass doors.